Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014

So I did my physio this morning, and again when I got home (to strengthen glute med and try to stave off lower leg injuries). That's two days in a row now.

And this evening I did a yoga routine to stretch and strengthen overall body. That's 3 days in a row of SOME kind of exercise.  

Yay me. Small victories.

But I am tired. And I have a headache that started around noon so I won't be doing any cardio tonight.  

Tomorrow, the plan is to walk/run again. Fingers crossed.

Oh, and I'm getting my head wrapped around getting back to full-on healthy eating next week. This week, I am doing it for at least half the time, more if I can.  I'm making healthy lunches and trying cut back on high GI carbs at dinner.  But I'm still eating too many calories and allowing the occasional junk food or dessert.  Next week, that'll be gone. 

I can do this.  I've done it before.

It's never too late... yadda, yadda...

:)

I found this on my blog from back in December 2012. 


No comments: