Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8th

I'm optimistic that my second week will be much more active.

Today I had to do my 2nd pushup test to see if I'm ready to move to week 5. I had to do a minimum of 31 and I just barely made it. The last two were really tough and my arms were shaking. If I have trouble doing week 5, I may go back and repeat week 4. We'll see. I'm going to start week 5 on Wednesday I think. No way I can do the first set now after that test. :)

Pushups, Abs, and Core

31 pushups (Week 5 test)
4X30 crunches (120)
Plank regular, side, and regular with leg and arm lifts. (4X30 sec. total)
30 Squats (body weight)
30 Lunges


Upper Body Strength workout with 3-8 lb hand weights


3 sets of 15 reps in this order.
1:00-2:00 rest between sets.

tricep kickbacks - 5
bicep curls - 5
hammer curls - 5
shoulder press - 5
lateral raises - 3
flies - 3
french press - 10

No comments: