Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6th

I'm pretty sure I'll start to sound perkier really soon!

I am feeling pretty much the same as yesterday except my ear is popping a lot more and I think I'm getting an ear infection. If it hurts, I hope it starts during the day when I can run to the walkin clinic for antibiotics. Lybbe told me to put a clove of garlic in my ear. Waiting to hear back from her - how long do I leave it there?

My teeth still hurt but I ate some soft bread and processed cheese ok. Making eg salad sandwich for supper. Nice to eat semi-solid food today.

Today I didn't run (Erik really didn't think it was good idea for me to go out and run in the cold), so I did:

Week 4, Day 3 of the pushups challenge and 100 crunches followed by Yoga.

16+18+13+13+25=85 pushups. I rested fully between sets and did my crunches afterwards so I could have more energy to complete the sets. They were tough.

I am going to go do some yoga rught now while my headache has abated.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

And hey, tomorrow is the end of the first week! How about you all comment how your week went. Give us a rundown of what you did each day? Mine is pathetic but yours will be better!

1- (30:00) 70 pushups, 100 crunches, yoga (sick)
2- Still sick
3- (30:00) 72 pushups, 100 crunches, yoga (sick)
4- Still sick
5- Still sick

6- (35:00) 85 pushups, 100 crunches, yoga (sick)
7 - ??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are still sick. Be careful with the ear, a friend of my husbands came down with a cold and ear infection last week and he ended up popping an ear drum (ouch!) before the antibiotics kicked in. He's currently under strict orders to not blow his nose at all because that would put pressure on it and rupture it worse.

Gabielle