Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3rd

Well yesterday was a rest day for me. I had a bad headache all day and it let up for about one hour in the early evening but I didn't take advantage of it quick enough. It came back with a vengeance and it's still there tonight.

Desipte that, I did managed to do Week 4, Day 2 of the Pushups Challenge and 100 crunches.

14+16+12+12+18=72 I didn't do more than the minimum in my last set because they were so darn hard.

If the headache lets up, I will try to do some yoga tonight.

***Warning - more whining ahead.

I got my top braces put on this morning. They don't look too bad, nobody at work even noticed them when I stopped in to pick up the boys - I had to point them out and open wide.

However, my teeth are now killing me and I can't bite down on anything. All I've eaten today is a bowl of soup and I'm off the store right now to get some instant breakfast or Ensure to drink for the next day or so.

The insides of my mouth are being abraded so put some wax on them. I get canker sores so easily, it's hard to imagine that I won't have a mouth full of them in the next few days. Argh.

I still have my cold, my sinuses are blocked up, and I cough my brains out at night - only got 4 hours sleep last night, but slept two hours this afternoon to catch up.

I absolutely have to go in to work tomorrow so REALLY hoping the headache is gone by then.

**Whine over**

So how's everyone else doing? :)

No comments: