Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 16th

Well I'm 16 for 16.

Did 30 minutes on the trainer: 5 min warm up, 10 minutes of drills, 10 minutes of steady state 155-160 bpm, and 5 min cool down. Not a long workout but it's a good one for me.

Followed that up with 20 minutes of Yoga for Runners. Managed to get my heels flat on the floor today in Downward Dog - yay!

My legs are feeling good today - no sign of pain after my longish run yesterday. I will run again on Tuesday and Thursday, hopefully pain free. If all goes well, I will try for 8k next weekend.

I renewed my challenge on the Runcast TV forum and Nathan and Phil have both joined and of course Lybbe, Ortingrunner, Seriouschick, and Erin are all still going great guns. Hopefully a few more Twitter people will join on Runcast TV.

*********************
Facebook

I created an internet persona Facebook page - "Kelownagurl Tris" - so I can freely befriend people I meet on the internet. It was kind of funny, trying to get the name accepted on Facebook, because you're not technically allowed to have fake names. It wouldn't accept Kelownagirl with an "i" presumably because it has the word "girl" in it. However "gurl" was able to escape the filter so I am now officially "Kelownagurl Tris".

I moved all of the internet friends I have on my real name facebook page over to the new one, and lots more have been adding me all day. Sad to say, I have way more internet friends than I do real-life friends on Facebook. Not sure what that says about me. :)

Anyway, if you read my blog and want to 'friend' me on facebook (is that a verb?), go ahead! Let me know where I know you from, if you're using your real name.

No comments: