Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hmmm, not doing too well this week...

Mon - brick 40km ride, 1km run (too tired to ride hard tho)
Tue - nothing
Wed - nothing
Thu - 5 painful kms (run with 3 walk breaks!)
Fri - staff party - no time to workout today
Sat - SWIM no matter what
SUn - 100km ride I hope

Update to add that I did swim on Saturday and it was a great swim! I did 400m warmup with some rest breaks after 25m or 50m.

Then I did the Week 2b workout 6X200m with neg splits.

I thought that would bea hard to do Neg splits on 6 sets but I managed it. I jsut started off really slow and then built up slowly.

5:30
5:24
5:09
4:48
4:27
4:11

I was really happy with that last time. If only I could swim that fast for 750m, LOL.

Also, I got Terry Laughlin's Total Immersion swimming book out of the library and I'm reading it. I will try the method next time I go for a swim and see how it feels.

1 comment:

Roulette Odds said...

Well! Do not tell fairy tales!