Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vacation Time

Well, I'm all packed and ready to take off tomorrow morning. We'll stay in Tsawwassen tomorrow night, catch a ferry to Saltspring Monday morning for two nights, then Tofino for 3 nights, and back to Langley for one night before heading home on Easter Sunday. I can't wait!!

I went for a good run this morning. The tops of my feet were hurting as soon as I put my shoes on so I took the orthotics out and that felt better, although still a bit tender. I did a min warm up walk, then one 3 min. run, followed by 1 min walk, 4 min run intervals. Did a total of 4km, in 30 minutes with 19 min of running total. It felt fine, no shin pain, and I felt like I could probably have run longer, but I resisted the urge.

Over the next week, I hope to run a few times, and we're taking our mountain bikes so we can do a bit of fun riding. I might swim at the hotel on the last night, if I can find some goggles.

I just want to add - hubby and I both had car crash dreams on Wednesday night. Weird. I thought I'd write that down here for posterity, just in case, ya know? Not that I believe in that kind of stuff... :)

No comments: