Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One day post laser eye surgery

8 am I had a good night's sleep but myeyes are sore and watery and puffy this morning. My vision sucks this morning. I'm heading off to see the doctor in a few minutes then I think I'll go back to bed. Argh....

It is not easy to update my blog with my face pressed against the screen and one eye closed so I don't see double... :)

1:00 pm Well I had a long nap and I'm trying to see if I can get at least one report card done this afternoon. If not, they may just have to wait until Sunday. My eyes are feeling ok, a bit sore and burning. They have given me so much strong pain meds but I've only taken a couple of ibuprophen so far. I guess tomorrow is the painful day. Hope it's not too bad.

I need a hair cut, my hair keeps falling into my face without my glasses to hold it back.

Did I mention my vision still sucks? Apparently, it's from my swollen cornea as well as brom the 'bandage' contact. The doctor wasn't surprised though. I cannot believe it will be clear enough to drive in 7 days and he tended to agree. We agreed that I will likely need to take Monday off so I can sneak in an extra appt to get my eyes tested and purchase some temporary glasses so I can go back to work. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need them, but who knows.

I've listened to 4 episodes of Fitness Rocks on my ipod so far today. Now I'm hungry. Off to forage.

No comments: