Sunday, January 13, 2008

Great Week (Jan. 6-12)

Well overall, I think I did really well this week. I did all of my planned workouts with the exception of missing the first run. I felt good and nothing is hurting. I even threw in an extra swim on Saturday so I could practice breathing and kicking so I ended up doing 3 workouts that day - swim 30 min, bike 60 min, run 25 min. Whoo hoo!!

I asked an online friend for some training plan advice and she made a few suggestions that make sense. So with that in mind, here's the plan for the coming week.

S - Bike zone 1 recovery ride and 3km walk/run 1:00/:30
M - Run / Swim
T - off (volleyball in evening)
W - Gym / Swim
Th- Run
F - Gym
S - Run / Bike RR


• My runs this week will be 3 km, 1:00 walk, 1:00 run, after school.
• My swims will be 30 minutes with coach, 5:00-5:30 pm
• Bike will be on the trainer. Long bike is 60+ min, zone 2 and 3.

Good luck to me!

Food

I have not lost any weight but I haven't gained any either. My eating has been a bit erratic but it's slowly getting back on track so I think this should be a good week. I made two big batches of soup and froze them in 1.5 cup containers to take to work. One is Black Bean and Rice, and the other is Lentil and Kale. Both are absolutely yummy.

I bought lots of veggies and good crackers and cottage cheese and I have good breakfast food and plans for good suppers so I think I am set. Drink lots of water KG!!

No comments: