Sunday, December 9, 2007

End of Week Two

Well I did well with my running over all - went out 3 times this past week and bumped up to 1 minute intervals. It felt good. I also did the trainer twice this weekend - one TT DVD and one recovery ride. I switched the recovery ride to Sunday instead of Saturday and thought that went better. I definitely had more energy. Also, I only did one run this weekend, on Sunday morning, so I felt stronger overall and in less stiff. So next week, I'll try to do runs on M, W, F, and Sun and bike 1-2 times on weekend. If I have the energy, I will try to do one ride midweek - maybe Thursday? We shall see.

I am NOT doing well with my strength workouts though. Must think that through. Is it motivation or lack of energy during the week or laziness? I don't know. I know that if I don't do it regularly, 3 times a week, it's almost no use. I probably should try to get into the CNC but then I'd have to rethink my run schedule. Next week, I want to do my runs right after school. Not sure how I can go to the gym as well unless I run on MWF and go to the gym on T and Th and weekend. So much to do, so little time...

I found a solution to my SI Joint pain. The Soft Shotgun. It is so easy and it eliminated my pain in 5 minutes. Unfreakingbelievable. Thank god for Knot. She's a life saver.

Well off to bed. Maybe do some crunches too. My dieting sucks this week but I am down to 118 so can't complain.

No comments: